What are the benefits of enrolling in MINI’s Certified Programs?
- Choice of market-leading digital solutions allowing for customization of digital strategy. Providers with MINI Certified Programs have been approved by MINIUSA.
- All services will be invoiced on the Miscellaneous section of the Parts Statement allowing for a streamlined billing process
- Co-op reimbursement is automatically submitted by Shift Digital for all eligible offerings.
- Contracts through MINI Certified Programs are month-to-month. Services can be stopped at any time; however, billing and cancellation policies must be followed.
- Negotiated pricing to offer the best rates for the products in program.
Invoices will appear on the Miscellaneous section of the Parts Statement one month after services are provided. For example, January services will be invoiced on the Miscellaneous section of the February Parts Statement. Some offerings are spend based and may be billed up to two months behind to allow for full campaign spends to be invoiced.
Per program billing rules, services that begin on or before the 15th of the month will be invoiced for that month of services. Should services begin after the 15th of the month, billing will begin in the following month. Please keep in mind that cancellations take precedent over new product enrollments when switching from one certified provider to another. For questions on the cancellation policy see our process outlined below.
All cancellations must be submitted to our support team at email@example.com. Cancellations submitted on or before the 10th of the month will be effective the end of the current month. Cancellations submitted after the 10th will result in services and billing continuing through the end of the following month.
Yes, the services offered through MINI Certified Programs are co-op eligible. Click here to see the co-op reimbursement percentages per program. Please reach out to MINI’s co-op vendor if you have questions regarding products outside of the program being eligible for co-op reimbursement.
Shift Digital automatically submits for co-op reimbursement for all eligible offerings. To opt out of automatic co-op submissions, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dealers may choose to opt out at the time of enrollment as well.
If you want to upgrade or downgrade a product, you can enroll in the new products through the enrollment site or e-mail our support team at email@example.com.
You may switch providers at any time. Please note that billing and cancellation policies will still be followed. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in avoiding being billed for two providers in one month.
All certified services are billed directly to the miscellaneous section of the MINI Parts Statement. Billing is traditionally one month behind depending on the service. If you feel your invoice is incorrect, please reach out to the MINI Support Team at 1-844-560-0818 or email@example.com.
A member of our MINI support team will confirm the enrollment via email within two business days of the enrollment being received. Shortly after the enrollment has been processed, the provider will reach out with next steps.
A MINI Digital Consultant (MDC) is your main point of contact for the MINI Certified Program and is able to provide unbiased recommendations for improvement. Each MINI dealer has been assigned a MINI Digital Consultant. If you are unsure who your MDC is, please reach out to the MINI Support Team at 1-844-360-9277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services provided by your MINI Digital Consultant include the below.
- Website creative and updates
- Troubleshooting assistance by working as a direct liaison to providers
- Monthly reporting to review analytics and best strategies for improvement
- Website compliance assistance
- Advisor on provider packages and offerings available through the certified program
Below is the eligible amount to be reimbursed to a dealer through Retail Co-op. Shift Digital will automatically submit for reimbursement for all eligible products and services.
|PROGRAM||AMOUNT SUBMITTED||BUDGET GROUP|
|Chat||50%||New & CPO (80/20 Split)|
|Digital Advertising||65%||New & CPO (Split based on spend))|
|Digital Retailing||50%||New & CPO (80/20 Split)|
|Social Media & Reputation Management||65%||New & CPO (Split based on spend)|
|Websites & Add-Ons||50%||New & CPO (80/20 Split)|